Stock selection based on Morningstar's ten-year, five-star general equity mutual funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (00)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chandy, P R & Peavy, John W, III & Reichenstein, William, 1993. "A Note on the Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-79, Summer.
- Mann, Steven V. & Solberg, Donald P., 1991. "Should individual investors avoid the stock market outside of January?," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-108.
- Terrance Odean, 1999. "Do Investors Trade Too Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1279-1298, December.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "The Persistence of Risk-Adjusted Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 133-57, April.
- Kolb, Robert W & Rodriguez, Ricardo J, 1990. "Is the Distribution of Betas Stationary?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 279-83, Winter.
- Volkman, David A. & Wohar, Mark E., 1996. "Abnormal profits and relative strength in mutual fund returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 101-116.
- Gold, Steven C. & Lebowitz, Paul, 1999. "Computerized stock screening rules for portfolio selection," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 61-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.