Stock selection based on Morningstar's ten-year, five-star general equity mutual funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (00)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Terrance Odean, 1999. "Do Investors Trade Too Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1279-1298, December.
- Andrew Metrick, 1998.
"Performance Evaluation with Transactions Data: The Stock Selection of Investment Newsletters,"
NBER Working Papers
6648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Metrick, 1999. "Performance Evaluation with Transactions Data: The Stock Selection of Investment Newsletters," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1743-1775, October.
- Walker, M. Mark & Hatfield, Gay B., 1996. "Professional stock analysts' recommendations: Implications for individual investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 13-29.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "The Persistence of Risk-Adjusted Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 133-57, April.
- Volkman, David A. & Wohar, Mark E., 1996. "Abnormal profits and relative strength in mutual fund returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 101-116.
- Rich, Steven P. & Reichenstein, William, 1993. "Market timing for the individual investor: Using the predictability of long-horizon stock returns to enhance portfolio performance," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 29-43.
- Mann, Steven V. & Solberg, Donald P., 1991. "Should individual investors avoid the stock market outside of January?," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-108.
- Chandy, P R & Peavy, John W, III & Reichenstein, William, 1993. "A Note on the Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-79, Summer.
- Gold, Steven C. & Lebowitz, Paul, 1999. "Computerized stock screening rules for portfolio selection," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 61-70.
- Kolb, Robert W & Rodriguez, Ricardo J, 1990. "Is the Distribution of Betas Stationary?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 279-83, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.