Determinants of planned retirement age
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (00)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sickles, Robin C & Taubman, Paul, 1986.
"An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1339-56, November.
- Robin C. Sickles & Paul J. Taubman, 1984. "An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 1459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & James F. Moore, 1997.
"Retirement Wealth Accumulation and Decumulation: New Developments and Outstanding Opportunities,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
97-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & James F. Moore, 1997. "Retirement Wealth Accumulation and Decumulation: New Developments and Outstanding Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 6178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & James F. Moore, . "Retirement Wealth Accumulation and Decumulation: New Developments and Outstanding Opportunities," Pension Research Council Working Papers 97-8, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Suits, Daniel B & Mason, Andrew & Chan, Louis, 1978. "Spline Functions Fitted by Standard Regression Methods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 132-39, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Burtless, Gary & Moffitt, Robert A, 1985. "The Joint Choice of Retirement Age and Postretirement Hours of Work," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(2), pages 209-36, April.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1977. "Social Security and Retirement Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Yuh, Yoonkyung & Hanna, Sherman & Phillips Montalto, Catherine, 1998. "Mean and pessimistic projections of retirement adequacy," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 175-193.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982.
"Economic Determinants of the Optimal Retirement Age: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
0876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Fields & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1984. "Economic Determinants of the Optimal Retirement Age: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 245-262.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998.
"New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement,"
NBER Working Papers
6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998. "New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-236, November.
- Diamond, P. A. & Hausman, J. A., 1984. "Individual retirement and savings behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 81-114.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1979. "Testing the Theory of Social Security and Life Cycle Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 396-410, June.
- Burtless, Gary, 1986. "Social Security, Unanticipated Benefit Increases, and the Timing of Retirement," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 781-805, October.
- Iuliia Sonina, 2012. "Microanalysis of retirement behavior in the Russian Federation," Post-Print dumas-00817699, HAL.
- Heidler, Matthias & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Leifels, Arne, 2006. "Heterogenous life expectancy, adverse selection, and retirement behaviour," FZG Discussion Papers 13, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Greninger, Sue Alexander & Hampton, Vickie L. & Kitt, Karrol A. & Jacquet, Susan, 2000. "Retirement planning guidelines: a Delphi study of financial planners and educators," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 231-245, 00.
- Lahey, Karen Eilers & Kim, Doseong, 2001. "Longitudinal changes in net worth by household income and demographic characteristics for the first three waves of the HRS," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 55-73.
- Johnston, Ken & Forbes, Shawn & Hatem, John, 2001. "A comparison of state university defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans: a Monte Carlo simulation," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 37-44.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.