Consultation and resource usage in retirement savings decisions: Australian evidence of systematic gender differences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sunden, Annika E & Surette, Brian J, 1998. "Gender Differences in the Allocation of Assets in Retirement Savings Plans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 207-11, May.
- Duflo, Esther & Saez, Emmanuel, 2002.
"Participation and investment decisions in a retirement plan: the influence of colleagues' choices,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 121-148, July.
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Participation and Investment Decisions in a Retirement Plan: The Influence of Colleagues' Choices," NBER Working Papers 7735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwyer, Peggy D. & Gilkeson, James H. & List, John A., 2002. "Gender differences in revealed risk taking: evidence from mutual fund investors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 151-158, July.
- Bajtelsmit, Vickie L. & Bernasek, Alexandra & Jianakoplos, Nancy A., 1999. "Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- VanDerhei, Jack L. & Olsen, Kelly A., 2000. "Social Security investment accounts: lessons from participant-directed 401(k) data," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 65-78, 00.
- Craig Speelman & Marilyn Clark-Murphy & Paul Gerrans, 2013. "Decision Making Clusters in Retirement Savings: Gender Differences Dominate," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 329-339, September.
- Robert Faff & Terrence Hallahan & Michael McKenzie, 2011. "Women and risk tolerance in an aging world," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 100-117, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.