A closer look at trading strategies for U.S. equity closed-end investment companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gikas Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1994.
"What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?,"
in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 345-403
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What Moves the Discount on Country Equity Funds?," NBER Working Papers 4571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Rafael La Porta & Thierry A. Wizman, 1993. "What moves the discount on country equity funds?," Research Paper 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anderson, Seth C & et al, 2001. "A Multifactor Analysis of Country Fund Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 331-46, Fall.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1995. "Closed-end fund premia and returns Implications for financial market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 341-370, March.
- Jeffrey L. Coles & Jose Suay & Denise Woodbury, 2000. "Fund Advisor Compensation in Closed-End Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1385-1414, 06.
- Russell, Judson W., 1998. "The International Diversification Fallacy of Exchange-Listed Securities," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 95-106.
- Arak, Marcelle & Taylor, Dean, 1996. "Risk and return in trading closed-end country funds: Can trading beat holding foreign stocks?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 219-231.
- Seth C. Anderson & B. Jay Coleman & Cheryl J. Frohlich & Jeffrey W. Steagall, 2001. "A Multifactor Analysis Of Country Fund Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 331-346, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.