Liquidity commonality and return co-movement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 8 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamao, Y. & Hasbrouck, J., 1992.
"Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trade and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange,"
92-35, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. "Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trades and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 849-78.
- Coughenour, Jay F. & Saad, Mohsen M., 2004. "Common market makers and commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 37-69, July.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Foucault, Thierry, 1999. "Order flow composition and trading costs in a dynamic limit order market1," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 99-134, May.
- Huberman, G. & Halka, D., 1999.
99-9, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Paul Brockman & Dennis Y. Chung, 2002. "Commonality in Liquidity: Evidence from an Order-Driven Market Structure," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 521-539.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-89, December.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Cao, Melanie & Wei, Jason, 2010. "Option market liquidity: Commonality and other characteristics," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 20-48, February.
- Corwin, Shane A. & Lipson, Marc L., 2011. "Order characteristics and the sources of commonality in prices and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-81, February.
- Pukthuanthong-Le, Kuntara & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2009. "Commonality in liquidity: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 80-99, January.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Lee, Kuan-Hui & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2012. "Understanding commonality in liquidity around the world," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 82-112.
- Sklavos, Konstantinos & Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert, 2013. "The liquidity of energy stocks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-175.
- Stange, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2008. "Why and how to integrate liquidity risk into a VaR-framework," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-10, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Masahiro Watanabe, 2003. "A Model of Stochastic Liquidity," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm385, Yale School of Management.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew & Lee, Kuan Hui & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2007. "Common Patterns in Commonality in Returns, Liquidity, and Turnover around the World," Working Paper Series 2007-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xinwei Zheng & Zhichao Zhang, 2011.
"Some hypothesis on commonality in liquidity: New evidence from the Chinese stock market,"
Financial Econometics Series
2011_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Zhichao Zhang & Xinwei Zheng, 2010. "Some Hypotheses on Commonality in Liquidity: New Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Economics Series 2010_10, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Björn Hagströmer & Birger Nilsson, 2013.
"Does commonality in illiquidity matter to investors?,"
2013-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane M. & Hagströmer, Björn & Nilsson, Birger, 2013. "Does Commonality in Illiquidity Matter to Investors?," Working Papers 2013:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Chollete, Lorán, 2008. "The Propagation of Financial Extremes: An Application to Subprime Market Spillovers," Discussion Papers 2008/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2284-2302.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio Peña & María Rodríguez-Moreno, 2012. "Liquidity Commonalities in the Corporate CDS Market around the 2007-2012 Financial Crisis," Faculty Working Papers 23/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Rakowski, David & Wang Beardsley, Xiaoxin, 2008. "Decomposing liquidity along the limit order book," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1687-1698, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.