Excess demand and equilibration in multi-security financial markets: the empirical evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 6 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-61, September.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Seppi, Duane J, 1997. "Liquidity Provision with Limit Orders and a Strategic Specialist," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 103-50.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles R., 2000.
"Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets,"
1070, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2000. "Basic Principles Of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Peter Bossaerts & William R. Zame, 2006. "Risk Aversion in Laboratory Asset Markets," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001317, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Asparouhova, Elena & Bossaerts, Peter, 2009. "Modelling price pressure in financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 119-130, October.
- John Duffy & Sean Crockett, 2010. "An Experimental Test of the Lucas Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers 504, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 2008. "Excess Demand, Market Power and Price Adjustment in Clearinghouse Auction Markets for Water," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(2), pages 261-276, September.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2011. "The optimal bid/ask spread in a Specialist System," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2247-2253, September.
- Steven Tucker & Charles Noussair & Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2013.
"Experimental Research On Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 554-569, 07.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott & William R. Zame, 2005.
"Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory and Experiments,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
840, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott & William R. Zame, 2006. "Prices and Portfolio Choices in Financial Markets: Theory and Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001322, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin Barner & Francesco Feri & Charles R. Plott, 2005. "On the microstructure of price determination and information aggregation with sequential and asymmetric information arrival in an experimental asset market," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 73-107, 01.
- Gavious, Arieh & Kedar-Levy, Haim, 2013. "The speed of stock price discovery," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 245-258.
- Drayer, Joris & Rascher, Daniel A. & McEvoy, Chad D., 2012. "An examination of underlying consumer demand and sport pricing using secondary market data," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 448-460.
- Elena Asparouhova & Peter Bossaerts & Jernej Copic & Brad Cornell & Jaksa Cvitanic & Debrah Meloso, 2012. "Competition in Portfolio Management: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 438, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.