Asset trading volume in infinite-horizon economies with dynamically complete markets and heterogeneous agents: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Finance Research Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Bossaerts & William R. Zame, 2005. "Asset Trading Volume in Infinite-Horizon Economies with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents: Comment," UCLA Economics Working Papers 841, UCLA Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darrell Duffie & William Zame, 1988.
"The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
88-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Kubler, Felix & Schmedders, Karl, 2006. "Reply to "Asset trading volume in infinite-horizon economies with dynamically complete markets and heterogeneous agents: Comment"," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 102-105, June.
- Duffie, J Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1985. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading of Few Long-lived Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1337-56, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Emilio Espino, 2005.
"Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model,"
87, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Espino, Emilio, 2007. "Equilibrium portfolios in the neoclassical growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 673-687, November.
- Emilio Espino, 2006. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ukhov, Andrey D., 2006. "Expanding the frontier one asset at a time," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 194-206, September.
- Emilio Espino & Thomas Hintermaier, 2009.
"Asset trading volume in a production economy,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 231-258, May.
- Berrada, Tony & Hugonnier, Julien & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2007. "Heterogeneous preferences and equilibrium trading volume," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 719-750, March.
- David N. DeJong & Emilio Espino, 2011.
"The cyclical behavior of equity turnover,"
Econometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 99-133, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.