Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Financial Analysis.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucy F. Ackert & Yisong S. Tian, 1999.
"Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets,"
99-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Tian, Yisong S., 2001. "Efficiency in index options markets and trading in stock baskets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1607-1634, September.
- Bhattacharya, Mihir, 1983. "Transactions data tests of efficiency of the Chicago board options exchange," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-185, August.
- Gould, J. P. & Galai, D., 1974. "Transactions costs and the relationship between put and call prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 105-129, July.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "The Relationship Between Put and Call Option Prices: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 183-84, March.
- Phillips, Susan M. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1980. "Trading costs for listed options : The implications for market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 179-201, June.
- Stoll, Hans R, 1969. "The Relationship between Put and Call Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(5), pages 801-24, December.
- Evnine, Jeremy & Rudd, Andrew, 1985. " Index Options: The Early Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 743-56, July.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Ardia, David, 2007. "Tests d’arbitrage sur options: une analyse empirique des cotations de market-makers," DQE Working Papers 8, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Moriggia, V. & Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2009. "On the no-arbitrage condition in option implied trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 212-221, February.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Hoque, Ariful, 2011. "Efficiency of European emissions markets: Lessons and implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6575-6582, October.
- M. Brunetti & C. Torricelli, 2007. "The internal and cross market efficiency in index option markets: an investigation of the Italian market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 25-33.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.