Equity market integration in Latin America: A time-varying integration score analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Financial Analysis.
Volume (Year): 13 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-24, March.
- Heaney, Richard & Hooper, Vince, 2002. "Regional Integration of Stock Markets in Latin America," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 745-760.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2000.
"Macroeconomic Volatility in Latin America: A View and Three Case Studies,"
NBER Working Papers
7782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J.Caballero, 2001. "Macroeconomic volatility in Latin America: a view and three case studies," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1 Year 20), pages 5-52, June.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1997. "Stochastic Trends in Stock Prices: Evidence from Latin American Markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-304, April.
- Heston, Steven L. & Rouwenhorst, K. Geert, 1994. "Does industrial structure explain the benefits of international diversification?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-27, August.
- Angelos Kanas, .
"Linkages between the US and European Equity Markets: Further Evidence from cointegration Tests,"
9804, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Angelos Kanas, 1998. "Linkages between the US and European equity markets: further evidence from cointegration tests," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 607-614.
- Kam C. Chan & Benton E. Gup & Ming-Shiun Pan, 1997. "International Stock Market Efficiency and Integration: A Study of Eighteen Nations," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 803-813.
- Chen, Nai-fu & Zhang, Feng, 1997. "Correlations, trades and stock returns of the Pacific-Basin markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 559-577, December.
- Serra, Ana Paula, 2000. "Country and industry factors in returns: evidence from emerging markets' stocks," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 127-151, September.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-78, May.
- Bracker, Kevin & Docking, Diane Scott & Koch, Paul D., 1999. "Economic determinants of evolution in international stock market integration," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Roll, Richard, 1992. " Industrial Structure and the Comparative Behavior of International Stock Market Indices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 3-41, March.
- Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc, 2003. "Economic integration and stock market comovement in the Americas," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Olienyk, John P. & Schwebach, Robert G. & Kenton Zumwalt, J., 1999. "WEBS, SPDRs, and country funds: an analysis of international cointegration," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 217-232, November.
- Pretorius, Elna, 2002. "Economic determinants of emerging stock market interdependence," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 84-105, March.
- Akdogan, Haluk, 1992. "Behavior of systematic risk in a regionally integrated model for stock prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 213-216, June.
- Stehle, Richard E, 1977. "An Empirical Test of the Alternative Hypotheses of National and International Pricing of Risky Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 493-502, May.
- Phengpis, Chanwit & Swanson, Peggy E., 2006. "Portfolio diversification effects of trading blocs: The case of NAFTA," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 315-331, July.
- Henry Aray, 2006. "The Latin American and Spanish Stock markets," ThE Papers 06/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Andrés Rivas & Rahul Verma & Antonio Rodriguez & Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Do European Stock Markets Affect Latin American Stock Markets?," Finance 0512017, EconWPA.
- Sam Agyei-Ampomah, 2011. "Stock market integration in Africa," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 242-256, March.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Rault, Christophe, 2013.
"Equity risk premium and regional integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 79-85.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers hal-00798052, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 4158, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sugimoto, Kimiko & Matsuki, Takashi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2013. "The global financial crisis: An analysis of the spillover effects on African stock markets," MPRA Paper 50473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tseng, Hsiou-Ying, 2010. "How does the removal of the United States short-sale rules impact three Latin American markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 127-133, March.
- Gregory Birg & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Integration Of Smaller European Equity Markets : A Time-Varying Integration Score Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp136, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.