A contingent claim analysis of closed-end fund premia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Financial Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brauer, Greggory A & Chang, Eric C, 1990. "Return Seasonality in Stocks and Their Underlying Assets: Tax-Loss Selling versus Information Explanations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 255-80.
- Chay, J. B. & Trzcinka, Charles A., 1999.
"Managerial performance and the cross-sectional pricing of closed-end funds,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 379-408, June.
- J.B. Chay & Charles Trzcinka, 1997. "Managerial Performance and the Cross-Sectional Pricing of Closed-End Funds," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan, 1993.
"A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation,"
159, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glosten, L. R. & Jagannathan, R., 1994. "A contingent claim approach to performance evaluation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-160, January.
- Barclay, M.J. & Holderness, C.G. & Pontiff, J., 1991.
"Private Benefits form Block Ownership and Discounts on Closed-end Funds,"
91-01, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Holderness, Clifford G. & Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1993. "Private benefits from block ownership and discounts on closed-end funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 263-291, June.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1996. "Costly Arbitrage: Evidence from Closed-End Funds," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1135-51, November.
- Brauer, Greggory A., 1984. "`Open-ending' closed-end funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 491-507, December.
- Bekaert, Geert & Urias, Michael S, 1996.
" Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 835-69, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael S. Urias, 1996. "Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds," NBER Working Papers 4990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Jobson, J. D. & Korkie, Bob, 1989. "A Performance Interpretation of Multivariate Tests of Asset Set Intersection, Spanning, and Mean-Variance Efficiency," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 185-204, June.
- Brickley, James A & Manaster, Steven & Schallheim, James, 1991. "The Tax-Timing Option and the Discounts on Closed-End Investment Companies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(3), pages 287-312, July.
- Jobson, J D & Korkie, Bob M, 1981. "Performance Hypothesis Testing with the Sharpe and Treynor Measures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 889-908, September.
- Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1994. "Leverage Constraints and the Optimal Hedging of Stock and Bond Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 199-222, June.
- Thompson, Rex, 1978. "The information content of discounts and premiums on closed-end fund shares," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2-3), pages 151-186.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 1995. "Closed-end fund premia and returns Implications for financial market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 341-370, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.