Bank of England vs the IBRD: Did the Nigerian Colony Deserve a Central Bank?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004.
"Credibility and adjustment: gold standards versus currency boards,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-692, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Credibility and Adjustment : Gold Standards versus Currency Boards," CAE Working Papers 11, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Jerven , Morten & Austin , Gareth & Green, Erik & Uche , Chibuike & Frankema , Ewout & Fourie , Johan & Inikori , Joseph & Moradi , Alexander & Hillbom , Ellen, 2012.
"Moving Forward in African Economic History: Bridging the Gap Between Methods and Sources,"
African Economic History Working Paper
1/2012, African Economic History Network.
- Jerven, Morten & Austin, Gareth & Green, Erik & Uche, Chibuike & Frankema, Ewout & Fourie, Johan & Inikori, Joseph & Moradi, Alexander & Hillbom, Ellen, 2012. "Moving Forward in African Economic History. Bridging the Gap Between Methods and Sources," Lund Papers in Economic History 124, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Chibuike Uche, 1998. "Accounting and control in Barclays Bank (DCO): the lending to Africans episode," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 239-260.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2005.
"Confiance et ajustement dans les régimes d'étalon-or et de caisse d'émission,"
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2005. "Confiance et ajustement dans les régimes d'étalon-or et de caisse d'émission," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 130(2), pages 77-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.