Free bank failures in New York and Wisconsin: A portfolio analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Ager & Fabrizio Spargoli, 2013.
"Bank Deregulation, Competition and Economic Growth: The US Free Banking Experience,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-210/IV/DSF69, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ager, Philipp & Spargoli, Fabrizio, 2013. "Bank Deregulation, Competition and Economic Growth: The US Free Banking Experience," MPRA Paper 49269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Ager & Fabrizio Spargoli, 2013. "Bank Deregulation, Competition and Economic Growth: The US Free Banking Experience," Working Papers 0050, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Margarita SamartÃn & Gerald Dwyer, 2004.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
2004 Meeting Papers
372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro & Lloréns, Mercedes Bernal, 2010. "Monitoring, reputation and accountability in issuing banks in mid-nineteenth-century Spain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 403-419, October.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & R.W. Hafer, 2001. "Bank failures in banking panics: Risky banks or road kill?," Working Paper 2001-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.