Was Spain different? Spanish historical backwardness revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Houpt, 2001. "More Than Ore: Modern Spanish Steel, 1856-1936," Working Papers in Economic History wh017103, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio, 2010.
"The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850-2000,"
10-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar, 2012. "The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850–2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 105-117.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2005. "Gerschenkron Revisited. European Patterns of Development in Historical Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh057910, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Pedro Lains, 2003. "Portugal's Growth Paradox, 1870-1950," FEP Working Papers 135, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonio Tena Junguito, 2006.
"Tariff History Lessons from the European Periphery. Protection Intensity and the Infant Industry Argument in Spain and Italy 1870-1930,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp06-08, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Antonio Tena Junguito, 2010. "Tariff History Lessons from the European Periphery. Protection Intensity and the Infant Industry Argument in Spain and Italy 1870-1930," Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 35(1), pages 340-363.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.