The cost of capital and medieval agricultural technique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2011.
"Is Anonymity the Missing Link Between Commercial and Industrial Revolution?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
974, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry,Stephen; Ghosal, Sayantan; Proto, Eugenio, 2011. "Is Anonymity the Missing Link Between Commercial and Industrial Revolution?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 53, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Peter H. Lindert, 2003.
"Voice and Growth: Was Churchill Right?,"
NBER Working Papers
9749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Clark, 2005. "The Surprising Dynamism of the Malthusian Economy: England, 1200-1800," 2005 Meeting Papers 187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joel Mokyr & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2006. "Understanding Growth in Europe, 1700-1870: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_002, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nicolini, Esteban A., 2004. "Mortality, interest rates, investment, and agricultural production in 18th century England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 130-155, April.
- Esteban A. Nicolini, 2001. "Adult Mortality And Investment: A New Explanation Of The English Agricultural Productivity In The 18th Century," Working Papers in Economic History wh016301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Mauro Rota & Luca Spinesi, 2013. "At the Onset of the original capital accumulation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0179, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Bekar, Cliff T. & Reed, Clyde G., 2003. "Open fields, risk, and land divisibility," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 308-325, July.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "Commercialisation, Factor Prices and Technological Progress in the Transition to Modern Economic Growth," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 852, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.