The growth of labor productivity in early modern English agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2006.
"From domestic manufacture to Industrial Revolution: long-run growth and agricultural development,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 264-287, April.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2004. "From Domestic Manufacture to Industrial Revolution: Long-Run Growth and Agrucultural Development," Discussion Papers 04-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nico Voigtl?nder & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"How the West "Invented" Fertility Restriction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2227-64, October.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," 2010 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nico Voigtländer and Hans-Joachim Voth, 2010. "How the West ’Invented’ Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010.
"Is There Surplus Labor in Rural India?,"
85, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- George Grantham, 2010. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.