Defining and measuring patient satisfaction with medical care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 6 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etter, Jean-Francois & Perneger, Thomas V., 1997. "Quantitative and qualitative assessment of patient satisfaction in a managed care plan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-135, May.
- Hundt, Natalie E. & Armento, Maria E.A. & Porter, Bennett & Cully, Jeffrey A. & Kunik, Mark E. & Stanley, Melinda, 2013. "Predictors of treatment satisfaction among older adults with anxiety in a primary care psychology program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 58-63.
- Negron-Velazquez, Gisela & Alegria, Margarita & Vera, Mildred & Freeman, Daniel H., 1998. "Testing the service satisfaction scale in Puerto Rico," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Johnson, Julie T. & Suh, Munshik, 1997. "A relationship maintenance model: A comparison between managed health care and traditional fee-for-service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 237-247, November.
- S. De Man & D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2004. "The waiting experience and consumer perception of service quality in outpatient clinics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/229, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gross, Revital & Nirel, Nurit, 1997. "Does budget-holding have a long-term effect on expenditure, staff and patients?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-67, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.