Testing the service satisfaction scale in Puerto Rico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 21 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pascoe, Gregory C., 1983. "Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 185-210, January.
- Tanner, Barry A., 1982. "A multi-dimensional client satisfaction instrument," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 161-167, January.
- Roberts, Robert E. & Attkisson, C. Clifford, 1983. "Assessing client satisfaction among hispanics," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 401-413, January.
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Pascoe, Gregory C. & Attkisson, C. Clifford, 1983. "The Evaluation Ranking Scale: A new methodology for assessing satisfaction," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 335-347, January.
- Larsen, Daniel L. & Attkisson, C. Clifford & Hargreaves, William A. & Nguyen, Tuan D., 1979. "Assessment of client/patient satisfaction: Development of a general scale," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 197-207, January.
- Ware, John E. & Snyder, Mary K. & Wright, W. Russell & Davies, Allyson R., 1983. "Defining and measuring patient satisfaction with medical care," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 247-263, January.
- Lebow, Jay L., 1983. "Similarities and differences between mental health and health care evaluation studies assessing consumer satisfaction," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 237-245, January.
- Greenfield, Thomas K. & Attkisson, C. Clifford, 1989. "Steps toward a multifactorial satisfaction scale for primary care and mental health services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 271-278, January.
- Lebow, Jay L., 1983. "Research assessing consumer satisfaction with mental health treatment: A review of findings," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 211-236, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.