Taming of the few--The unequal distribution of greenhouse gas emissions from personal travel in the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodman, Anna & Guell, Cornelia & Panter, Jenna & Jones, Natalia R. & Ogilvie, David, 2012. "Healthy travel and the socio-economic structure of car commuting in Cambridge, UK: A mixed-methods analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1929-1938.
- Jonathan Boston & Frieder Lempp, 2011. "Climate change: Explaining and solving the mismatch between scientific urgency and political inertia," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(8), pages 1000-1021, October.
- Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter, 2009. "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5650-5661, December.
- Andrew Kelly, J. & Ryan, Lisa & Casey, Edward & O'Riordan, Niall, 2009. "Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 183-192, August.
- Kasparian, Jérôme, 2009. "Contribution of crude oil price to households' budget: The weight of indirect energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 111-114, January.
- Buchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2013. "UK Households' Carbon Footprint: A Comparison of the Association between Household Characteristics and Emissions from Home Energy, Transport and Other Goods and Services," IZA Discussion Papers 7204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.