Taming of the few--The unequal distribution of greenhouse gas emissions from personal travel in the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter, 2009. "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5650-5661, December.
- Andrew Kelly, J. & Ryan, Lisa & Casey, Edward & O'Riordan, Niall, 2009. "Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 183-192, August.
- Büchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2013. "Who emits most? Associations between socio-economic factors and UK households' home energy, transport, indirect and total CO2 emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-123.
- Jonathan Boston & Frieder Lempp, 2011. "Climate change: Explaining and solving the mismatch between scientific urgency and political inertia," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(8), pages 1000-1021, October.
- Goodman, Anna & Guell, Cornelia & Panter, Jenna & Jones, Natalia R. & Ogilvie, David, 2012. "Healthy travel and the socio-economic structure of car commuting in Cambridge, UK: A mixed-methods analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1929-1938.
- Buchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2013. "UK Households' Carbon Footprint: A Comparison of the Association between Household Characteristics and Emissions from Home Energy, Transport and Other Goods and Services," IZA Discussion Papers 7204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kasparian, Jérôme, 2009. "Contribution of crude oil price to households' budget: The weight of indirect energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 111-114, January.
- Anais Mathez & Kevin Manaugh & Vincent Chakour & Ahmed El-Geneidy & Marianne Hatzopoulou, 2013. "How can we alter our carbon footprint? Estimating GHG emissions based on travel survey information," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 131-149, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.