Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 1999. "Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-41.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jannuzzi, Gilberto De Martino, 2005. "Power sector reforms in Brazil and its impacts on energy efficiency and research and development activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1753-1762, September.
- Perkins, Richard, 2005. "Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 439-449, March.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Blenkinsopp, T. & Coles, S.R & Kirwan, K., 2013. "Renewable energy for rural communities in Maharashtra, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 192-199.
- Antonio Estache & B. Tovar & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008.
"How efficient are African Electricity Companies? Evidence from the Southern African Countries,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/43909, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008. "How efficient are African electricity companies? Evidence from the Southern African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1969-1979, June.
- Kabir Malik & Maureen Cropper & Alexander Limonov & Anoop Singh, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector," NBER Working Papers 17383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shukla, P.R. & Dhar, Subash & Victor, David G. & Jackson, Mike, 2009. "Assessment of demand for natural gas from the electricity sector in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3520-3534, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.