Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 965-974, May.
- Bode, Sven, 2006. "On the impact of renewable energy support schemes on power prices," HWWI Research Papers 4-7, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Lauber, Volkmar, 2004. "REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1405-1414, August.
- Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "The political economy of international green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2051-2062, June.
- Fürsch, Michaela & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "Promotion of Electricity from Renewable Energy in Europe post 2020 - the Economic Benefits of Cooperation," EWI Working Papers 2013-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws: A comment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 946-953, March.
- del Rio González, Pablo, 2008. "Ten years of renewable electricity policies in Spain: An analysis of successive feed-in tariff reforms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2907-2919, August.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
- Hart, David M., 2010. "Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6662-6673, November.
- Steinbach, Jan & Ragwitz, Mario & Bürger, Veit & Becker, Liv & Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas, 2013. "Analysis of harmonisation options for renewable heating support policies in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 59-70.
- Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav, 2010. "Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4679-4691, August.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Paul Lehmann & Felix Creutzig & Melf-Hinrich Ehlers & Nele Friedrichsen & Clemens Heuson & Lion Hirth & Robert Pietzcker, 2012. "Carbon Lock-Out: Advancing Renewable Energy Policy in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 323-354, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.