Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaldellis, J. K., 2005. "Social attitude towards wind energy applications in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 595-602, March.
- Charles Warren & Carolyn Lumsden & Simone O'Dowd & Richard Birnie, 2005. "'Green On Green': Public perceptions of wind power in Scotland and Ireland," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 853-875.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 2000. "Wind power and the NIMBY-myth: institutional capacity and the limited significance of public support," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 49-64.
- Ek, Kristina, 2005. "Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1677-1689, September.
- Flie[ss], Sabine & Kleinaltenkamp, Michael, 2004. "Blueprinting the service company: Managing service processes efficiently," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 392-404, April.
- Watson, Jim, 2004. "Co-provision in sustainable energy systems: the case of micro-generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1981-1990, November.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 1996. "Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1073-1087, June.
- Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles, 2006. "Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1797-1806, September.
- Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Zamanillo, Ibon & Laskurain, Iker, 2013. "Social acceptance of ocean wave energy: A case study of an OWC shoreline plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 515-524.
- James, P.A.B. & Sissons, M.F. & Bradford, J. & Myers, L.E. & Bahaj, A.S. & Anwar, A. & Green, S., 2010. "Implications of the UK field trial of building mounted horizontal axis micro-wind turbines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6130-6144, October.
- Leenheer, Jorna & de Nooij, Michiel & Sheikh, Omer, 2011. "Own power: Motives of having electricity without the energy company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5621-5629, September.
- Basu, Ashoke Kumar & Chowdhury, S.P. & Chowdhury, S. & Paul, S., 2011. "Microgrids: Energy management by strategic deployment of DERs—A comprehensive survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4348-4356.
- Walters, Ryan & Walsh, Philip R., 2011. "Examining the financial performance of micro-generation wind projects and the subsidy effect of feed-in tariffs for urban locations in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5167-5181, September.
- Watson, Jim & Sauter, Raphael & Bahaj, Bakr & James, Patrick & Myers, Luke & Wing, Robert, 2008. "Domestic micro-generation: Economic, regulatory and policy issues for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3085-3096, August.
- Peura, Pekka, 2013. "From Malthus to sustainable energy—Theoretical orientations to reforming the energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 309-327.
- Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter, 2010. "Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2763-2775, June.
- Heagle, A.L.B. & Naterer, G.F. & Pope, K., 2011. "Small wind turbine energy policies for residential and small business usage in Ontario, Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1988-1999, April.
- Provance, Mike & Donnelly, Richard G. & Carayannis, Elias G., 2011. "Institutional influences on business model choice by new ventures in the microgenerated energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5630-5637, September.
- Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2013. "Breakthrough without subsidies? PV business model experiments in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 362-370.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.