Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baban, Serwan M.J & Parry, Tim, 2001. "Developing and applying a GIS-assisted approach to locating wind farms in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-71.
- Voivontas, D. & Assimacopoulos, D. & Mourelatos, A. & Corominas, J., 1998. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy potential using a GIS decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-344.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector,"
- Nhan T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009.
"Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector,"
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009. "Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching, 2013. "Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 851-861.
- Shih-Chieh Huang & Shang-Lien Lo & Yen-Ching Lin, 2013. "To Re-Explore the Causality between Barriers to Renewable Energy Development: A Case Study of Wind Energy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 4465-4488, August.
- Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae, 2014. "A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artifi," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 99-117.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1624-1656, October.
- Aydin, Nazli Yonca & Kentel, Elcin & Duzgun, Sebnem, 2010. "GIS-based environmental assessment of wind energy systems for spatial planning: A case study from Western Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 364-373, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.