Technological learning in bioenergy systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 18 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Argote, L. & Epple, D., 1990. "Learning Curves In Manufacturing," GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business 89-90-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Sabine Messner, 1997. "Endogenized technological learning in an energy systems model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-313.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Garud, Raghu & Karnoe, Peter, 2003. "Bricolage versus breakthrough: distributed and embedded agency in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 277-300, February.
- Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Cornland, Deborah, 2002. "The economics of the combined cycle gas turbine--an experience curve analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 309-316, March.
- Klaassen, Ger & Miketa, Asami & Larsen, Katarina & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2005. "The impact of R&D on innovation for wind energy in Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 227-240, August.
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2009. "Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1195-1212, February.
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2008. "Technological learning in energy-environment-economy modelling: A survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 138-162, January.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Delivand, Mitra Kami & Barz, Mirko & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sajjakulnukit, Boonrod, 2011. "Economic feasibility assessment of rice straw utilization for electricity generating through combustion in Thailand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3651-3658.
- Jablonski, Sophie & Strachan, Neil & Brand, Christian & Bauen, Ausilio, 2010. "The role of bioenergy in the UK's energy future formulation and modelling of long-term UK bioenergy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5799-5816, October.
- Huang, Albert Ying-Je & Liu, Ruey-Hua, 2008. "Learning for supplying as a motive to be the early adopter of a new energy technology: A study on the adoption of stationary fuel cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2143-2153, June.
- Yeh, Sonia & Rubin, Edward S., 2012. "A review of uncertainties in technology experience curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 762-771.
- Audrey Laude & Christian Jonen, 2011. "Biomass and CCS: The influence of the learning effect," Working Papers halshs-00829779, HAL.
- MÃ¤kelÃ¤, Matti & Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Pellet promotion in the Finnish sawmilling industry: The cost-effectiveness of different policy instruments," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis, 2010. "Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 770-783, February.
- Weiss, Martin & Dittmar, Lars & Junginger, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Blok, Kornelis, 2009. "Market diffusion, technological learning, and cost-benefit dynamics of condensing gas boilers in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2962-2976, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.