Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Turkey: Empirical analysis and future projection based on an economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 18 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kavaklioglu, Kadir, 2011. "Modeling and prediction of Turkey's electricity consumption using Support Vector Regression," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 368-375, January.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam & Muhammad Sabihuddin, Butt, 2011. "Financial Development, Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions: Evidence from ARDL Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2011.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2009. "Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: Challenges faced by an EU candidate member," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1667-1675, April.
- Ari, Izzet & Aydinalp Koksal, Merih, 2011. "Carbon dioxide emission from the Turkish electricity sector and its mitigation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6120-6135, October.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011.
"Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?,"
31530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2011.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 31360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2011.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Mahmood, Haider, 2012.
"Does Financial Development Reduce CO2 Emissions in Malaysian Economy? A Time Series Analysis,"
40603, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2012.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Mahmood, Haider & Arouri, Mohamed, 2013. "Does financial development reduce CO2 emissions in Malaysian economy? A time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 145-152.
- Sözen, Adnan, 2009. "Future projection of the energy dependency of Turkey using artificial neural network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4827-4833, November.
- Duran Toksari, M., 2007. "Ant colony optimization approach to estimate energy demand of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3984-3990, August.
- Karanfil, Fatih & Ozkaya, Ata, 2007. "Estimation of real GDP and unrecorded economy in Turkey based on environmental data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4902-4908, October.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Jalil, Abdul & Dube, Smile, 2010. "Environmental Kuznets curve (EKC): Times series evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 27443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceylan, Huseyin & Ceylan, Halim & Haldenbilen, Soner & Baskan, Ozgur, 2008. "Transport energy modeling with meta-heuristic harmony search algorithm, an application to Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2527-2535, July.
- Sozen, Adnan & Arcaklioglu, Erol, 2007. "Prediction of net energy consumption based on economic indicators (GNP and GDP) in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4981-4992, October.
- Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Karanfil, Fatih, 2011. "Examining the link between carbon dioxide emissions and the share of industry in GDP: Modeling and testing for the G-7 countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3612-3620, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz, 2012. "Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis in Pakistan: Cointegration and Granger causality," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2947-2953.
- Faridul, Islam & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 38490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Sozen, Adnan & Gulseven, Zafer & Arcaklioglu, Erol, 2007. "Forecasting based on sectoral energy consumption of GHGs in Turkey and mitigation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6491-6505, December.
- Kankal, Murat & AkpInar, Adem & Kömürcü, Murat Ihsan & Özsahin, Talat Sükrü, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting of Turkey's energy consumption using socio-economic and demographic variables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1927-1939, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.