Photovoltaic projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 18 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2000. "Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1037-1049, November.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, April.
- Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane, 1995. "Photovoltaic technology: Markets, economics, and rural development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1129-1141, July.
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C., 2009. "Carbon abatement potential of solar home systems in India and their cost reduction due to carbon finance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-125, January.
- Harish, Santosh M. & Morgan, Granger M. & Subrahmanian, Eswaran, 2014. "When does unreliable grid supply become unacceptable policy? Costs of power supply and outages in rural India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 158-169.
- Cust, J. & Singh, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2007. "Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0763, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C., 2010. "A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3118-3129, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.