Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2011. "External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3036-3041, June.
- Talinli, Ilhan & Topuz, Emel & Uygar Akbay, Mehmet, 2010. "Comparative analysis for energy production processes (EPPs): Sustainable energy futures for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4479-4488, August.
- Shahsavari Alavijeh, H. & Kiyoumarsioskouei, A. & Asheri, M.H. & Naemi, S. & Shahsavari Alavije, H. & Basirat Tabrizi, H., 2013. "Greenhouse gas emission measurement and economic analysis of Iran natural gas fired power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 200-207.
- Vardar, Nurten & Yumurtaci, Zehra, 2010. "Emissions estimation for lignite-fired power plants in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 243-252, January.
- Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan, 2010. "Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6194-6203, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.