Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Frédéric Ghersi, 2002. "The Economics of a Lost Deal : Kyoto - The Hague - Marrakesh," Post-Print halshs-00009838, HAL.
- Rahman, Akim M. & Edwards, Clive A., 2004. "Electricity: taxes on emission liabilities. An examination of the economic effectiveness of Polluter Pays Principles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 221-235, January.
- Christoph Bohringer, 2002. "Climate Politics from Kyoto to Bonn: From Little to Nothing?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-71.
- Evans, M., 2003. "Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 879-886, July.
- Mustafa Babiker, John Reilly and Laurent Viguier, 2004. "Is International Emissions Trading Always Beneficial?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 33-56.
- Bjorn Carlen, 2003. "Market Power in International Carbon Emissions Trading: A Laboratory Test," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-26.
- Helm, Dieter, 2003. "Energy, the State, and the Market: British Energy Policy since 1979," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199262038.
- Barrett, Scott, 1998. "Political Economy of the Kyoto Protocol," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 20-39, Winter.
- Fouquet, Roger & Pearson, Peter & Hawdon, David & Robinson, Colin & Stevens, Paul, 1997. "The future of UK final user energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 231-240, February.
- Lars Mathiesen and Ottar Maestad, 2004. "Climate Policy and the Steel Industry: Achieving Global Emission Reductions by an Incomplete Climate Agreement," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 91-114.
- Dieter Helm, 2001. "The Assessment: European Networks--Competition, Interconnection, and Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 297-312.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2001. "Making EU Network Markets Competitive," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 432-456.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- Pan, Haoran & Regemorter, Denise Van, 2004. "The costs and benefits of early action before Kyoto compliance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1477-1486, September.
- Konidari, Popi & Mavrakis, Dimitrios, 2007. "A multi-criteria evaluation method for climate change mitigation policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6235-6257, December.
- Tang, Bao-jun & Shen, Cheng & Gao, Chao, 2013. "The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1544-1547.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Zhang, Xiaodong & Duncan, Ian J. & Huang, Gordon & Li, Gongchen, 2014. "Identification of management strategies for CO2 capture and sequestration under uncertainty through inexact modeling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 310-317.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.