Electricity industry restructuring revisited: the case of Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Brennan, Donna & Melanie, Jane, 1998. "Market power in the Australian power market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-133, April.
- Hattori, Toru & Tsutsui, Miki, 2004. "Economic impact of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry: a panel data analysis for OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 823-832, April.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1999. "Measuring Duopoly Power in the British Electricity Spot Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 805-826, September.
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2004. "Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Chang, Hyun-Joon, 2003. "New horizons for Korean energy industry--shifting paradigms and challenges ahead," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1073-1084, September.
- Tishler, Asher & Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra, 2002. "Reforming Israel's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 347-353, March.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 2000. "Electricity Restructuring: Deregulation or Reregulation?," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt22d2q3fn, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra & Tishler, Asher, 2003. "Electricity market reform failures: UK, Norway, Alberta and California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Severin Borenstein & James B. Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak, 2002. "Measuring Market Inefficiencies in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1376-1405, December.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 1999.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 285-323, September.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abbott, Malcolm, 2001. "Is the Security of Electricity Supply a Public Good?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 31-33.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010.
"Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries,"
27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M., 2009. "Estimating deficit probabilities with price-responsive demand in contract-based electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 560-569, February.
- Cho, Youngsang & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2007. "The impact of ICT investment and energy price on industrial electricity demand: Dynamic growth model approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4730-4738, September.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria & Ochoa, Patricia & Kim, Haein & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beom, 2010. "Vertical integration and market power: A model-based analysis of restructuring in the Korean electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3710-3716, July.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Essays on Electricity Market Reforms: A Cross-Country Applied Approach," MPRA Paper 47139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Jung-Yeon & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beum & Koh, Kyung-Ho & Bunn, Derek W., 2007. "Investment incentives in the Korean electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5819-5828, November.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2013. "Estimation of Productivity in Korean Electric Power Plants: A Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.