Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Johansen, S., 1991.
"Testing Weak Exogeneity and the Order of Cointegration in UK Money Demand Data,"
78, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 313-334, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Energy the environment, and economic growth," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1267-1349 Elsevier.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Crôtte, Amado & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J., 2010. "An analysis of gasoline demand elasticities at the national and local levels in Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4445-4456, August.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Regulatory Reform in Turkish Energy Industry: An analysis,"
19100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Regulatory reform in Turkish energy industry: An analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 984-993, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2005. "Energy market reforms in Turkey: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 26929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Morillón Gálvez, David & Fernández Zayas, José Luís, 2010. "Inequality in the distribution of expense allocated to the main energy fuels for Mexican households: 1968-2006," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 960-966, September.
- Xavier Labandeira & Baltasar Manzano, 2012.
"Some Economic Aspects of Energy Security,"
09-2012, Economics for Energy.
- Anissa Chaibi & Mohamed Arouri & Gazi Salah Uddin & Sanjib Chakraborty & Philippe Foulquier, 2013. "Business Activity and Environmental Degradation in Mexico," Working Papers 33, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2010.
"How should passenger travel in Mexico City be priced?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 167-182, September.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2008. "How Should Passenger Travel in Mexico City Be Priced?," Discussion Papers dp-08-17, Resources For the Future.
- Hsu, Yi-Chung & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan, 2008. "Revisited: Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? New evidence from a panel SURADF approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2314-2330, September.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2011. "Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 896-902, September.
- Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Ahmed, Usman, 2009.
"Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis,"
15056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Usman Ahmad, 2008. "Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 437-455.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Ahmed, Usman, 2009. "Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis," MPRA Paper 15369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-210, March.
- Türkekul, Berna & UnakItan, Gökhan, 2011. "A co-integration analysis of the price and income elasticities of energy demand in Turkish agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2416-2423, May.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2006. "A Dynamic Approach to Demand for Energy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 24038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2007. "Is energy consumption per capita broken stationary? New evidence from regional-based panels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3526-3540, June.
- Claudio Agostini & M. Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(3), pages 64-83, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.