An estimation of the Swiss hydropower rent
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 7 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- SMEERS, Yves, 1997. "Computable equilibrium models and the restructuring of the European electricity and gas markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1997061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yves Smeers, 1997. "Computable Equilibrium Models and the Restructuring of the European Electricity and Gas Markets," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-31.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1993. "The Ricardian Rent and the Allocation of Land under Uncertainty," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 451-69.
- Bernard, J-T., 1990.
"Taxation des Ressources Naturelles et Rentes Hydroelectriques au Canada,"
9012, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1990. "Taxation des ressources naturelles et rentes hydro-électriques au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(4), pages 421-440, dÃ©cembre.
- Glenn Jenkins & RICHARD ZUKER, 1984. "Blue Gold: Hydro-Electric Rent In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1984-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-87, June.
- Heaps, Terry & Helliwell, John F., 1985. "The taxation of natural resources," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 421-472 Elsevier.
- Porat, Yigal & Irith, Rotlevi & Turvey, Ralph, 1997. "Long-run marginal electricity generation costs in Israel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 401-411, March.
- Sappington, David E. M. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1996. "Revenue sharing in incentive regulation plans," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 229-248, September.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Tjotta, Sigve, 1993. "Hydroelectric rent and precipitation variability : The case of Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 81-91, April.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Christian Andersen & Jan Gaute Sannarnes, 1992. "Rent Taxes on Norwegian Hydropower Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 97-116.
- David W. Gillen & Jean-François Wen, 2000. "Taxing Hydroelectricity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006.
"How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction,"
Working Papers in Economics
214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007. "How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Massimo Filippini & Silvia Banfi, 2009.
"Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking – A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector,"
CEPE Working paper series
09-67, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo, 2010. "Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2302-2308, May.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Resource Rent Taxation and Benchmarking.A New Perspective for the Swiss Hydropower Sector," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0906, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Cornelia Luchsinger, 2004. "Resource Rent Taxation – A New Perspective for the (Swiss) Hydropower Sector," CEPE Working paper series 04-34, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Liu, Xuemei, 2008. "Rent extraction with a type-by-type scheme: An instrument to incorporate sustainable development into the CDM," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1873-1878, June.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K., 2009. "Evaluation of economic rent of hydropower projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1886-1897, May.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2008. "Electricity Subsidies in Low-Cost Jurisdictions: The Case of British Columbia," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(3), pages 379-394, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.