Industry lobbying and the political economy of GHG trade in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2001.
"How to design Greenhouse Gas Trading in the EU?,"
01-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, Justin & Webster, Ruth, 2000. "Are EU Business Associations Governable?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, 02.
- Axel Michaelowa, 1998. "Climate policy and interest Groups—A Public choice analysis," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 251-259, November.
- Lange, Ian & Polborn, Sarah, 2012.
"Can lobbying encourage abatement? Designing a new policy instrument,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2012-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Ian A. Lange & Sarah Polborn, 2012. "Can Lobbying Encourage Abatement? Designing a New Policy Instrument," CESifo Working Paper Series 3760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anne Gullberg, 2008. "Rational lobbying and EU climate policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 161-178, June.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2010. "GHG Emissions, Lobbying, Free-Riding, and Technological Change," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Polborn, Sarah, 2011. "The Political Economy of Carbon Securities and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 10-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sven Rudolph & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "Did the Japanese Patient Follow the Doctor's Orders? Mostly no! A Public Choice Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Schemes in Japan before and after the Earthquake," CESifo Working Paper Series 3639, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Rousseau, Sandra, 2009.
"The European Emissions Trading System in Belgium,"
2009/26, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Rousseau, Sandra, 2009. "The European Emissions Trading System in Belgium," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/407944, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Rousseau, Sandra, . "The European emissions trading system in Belgium," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/277092, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012. "Domestic politics and the formation of international environmental agreements," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 87, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Yu-Bong Lai, 2008. "Auctions or grandfathering: the political economy of tradable emission permits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 181-200, July.
- Andrea Kollmann & Friedrich Schneider, 2010.
"Why does Environmental Policy in Representative Democracies Tend to be Inadequate? A Preliminary Public Choice Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3223, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrea Kollmann & Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Why Does Environmental Policy in Representative Democracies Tend to Be Inadequate? A Preliminary Public Choice Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(12), pages 3710-3734, November.
- Simone Borghesi, 2011. "European Climate Policy: Critical Aspects," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012. "Domestic Politics and the Formation of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2012.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Wätzold, 2009. "Explaining differences in EMAS participation rates across Europe: the importance of institutions, incomplete information and path dependence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 67-82, August.
- Gullberg, Anne Therese, 2008. "Lobbying friends and foes in climate policy: The case of business and environmental interest groups in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2954-2962, August.
- Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M., 2009. "GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2696-2707, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.