Renewable energy policy in South Africa: policy options for renewable electricity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- van Horen, Clive & Simmonds, Gillian, 1998. "Energy efficiency and social equity in South Africa: seeking convergence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 893-903, September.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Eyre, Nick, 1997. "External costs : What do they mean for energy policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-95, January.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Krupa, Joel & Burch, Sarah, 2011. "A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6254-6261, October.
- Büscher, Bram, 2009. "Connecting political economies of energy in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3951-3958, October.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- Phiri, Andrew & Nyoni, Botha, 2014. "The electricity-growth nexus in South Africa: Evidence from asymmetric co-integration and co-feature analysis," MPRA Paper 56145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potgieter, Petrus H., 2010. "Water and energy in South Africa – managing scarcity," MPRA Paper 23360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resnick, Danielle & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Political Economy of Green Growth: Illustrations from Southern Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Gall, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rahman Mohamed, Abdul & Lee, Keat Teong, 2006. "Energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: Energy policy and alternative energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2388-2397, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.