Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 12 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C�cile Denis & Gert Jan Koopman, 1998. "EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)," European Economy - Economic Papers 130, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Greene, David L. & Plotkin, Steven E., 2001. "Energy futures for the US transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1255-1270, November.
- Keller, Wouter J., 1976. "A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Cowi A/S, 2002. "Fiscal Measures to Reduce CO2 Emissions from New Passenger Cars," Taxation Studies 0008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Huang, Hui-Fen & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2011. "Review and classify the GHGs-related indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 594-602, January.
- Kloess, Maximilian & Müller, Andreas, 2011. "Simulating the impact of policy, energy prices and technological progress on the passenger car fleet in Austria--A model based analysis 2010-2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5045-5062, September.
- Ubeda, S. & Arcelus, F.J. & Faulin, J., 2011. "Green logistics at Eroski: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 44-51, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.