How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rae, Callum & Bradley, Fiona, 2012. "Energy autonomy in sustainable communities—A review of key issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6497-6506.
- Mathews, John, 2007. "Seven steps to curb global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4247-4259, August.
- Nilsson, Måns & Nilsson, Lars J. & Ericsson, Karin, 2009. "The rise and fall of GO trading in European renewable energy policy: The role of advocacy and policy framing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4454-4462, November.
- Zilio, Mariana & Recalde, Marina, 2011. "GDP and environment pressure: The role of energy in Latin America and the Caribbean," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7941-7949.
- Costa, Paulo Moisés & Matos, Manuel A. & Peças Lopes, J.A., 2008. "Regulation of microgeneration and microgrids," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3893-3904, October.
- Jenner, Steffen & Groba, Felix & Indvik, Joe, 2013.
"Assessing the strength and effectiveness of renewable electricity feed-in tariffs in European Union countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 385-401.
- Felix Groba & Joe Indvik & Steffen Jenner, 2011. "Assessing the Strength and Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Feed-in Tariffs in European Union Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1176, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rebecca Houghtaling, 2005. "Local impediments to realization of national policy: the role of stakeholders in siting wind projects," NEURUS papers neurusp97, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Szarka, Joseph, 2006. "Wind power, policy learning and paradigm change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3041-3048, November.
- del Rio, Pablo, 2005. "A European-wide harmonised tradable green certificate scheme for renewable electricity: is it really so beneficial?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1239-1250, July.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006. "How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Mulder, Arjen, 2008. "Do economic instruments matter? Wind turbine investments in the EU(15)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2980-2991, November.
- Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Tsikalakis, Antonis & Zoulias, Manos & Caralis, George & Panteri, Eirini & Carvalho, Maria da Graça, 2011. "Feed-in tariffs for promotion of energy storage technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1410-1425, March.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P., 2008. "Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3312-3316, September.
- del Rio González, Pablo, 2008. "Ten years of renewable electricity policies in Spain: An analysis of successive feed-in tariff reforms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2907-2919, August.
- Recalde, Marina, 2011. "Energy policy and energy market performance: The Argentinean case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3860-3868, June.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1385-1394, April.
- Dinica, Valentina, 2008. "Initiating a sustained diffusion of wind power: The role of public-private partnerships in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3562-3571, September.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 965-974, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.