On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Taplin, Ros & Akura, Terubentau, 1997. "A framework for energy policy-making in the Pacific Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 971-982, October.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Yu, Xiaojiang & Gilmour, Alistair & Taplin, Ros, 1996. "Current limitations on further introduction of renewable energy systems in the South Pacific Five national case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 697-711, August.
- Neij, Lena, 1997. "Use of experience curves to analyse the prospects for diffusion and adoption of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1099-1107, November.
- Mayer, Peter C., 2000. "Reliability economies of scale for tropical island electric power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 319-330, June.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D. & Papagiannakis, L. & Zervos, A., 2000. "Impact of social costing on the competitiveness of renewable energies: the case of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Matthew Dornan & Frank Jotzo, 2012.
"Renewable Technologies and Risk Mitigation in Small Island Developing States (SIDS): Fiji's Electricity Sector,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1201, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matthew Dornan & Frank Jotzo, 2012. "Renewable Technologies and Risk Mitigation in Small Island Developing States (SIDS): Fiji’s Electricity Sector," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1213, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Perez, Yannick & Ramos Real, Francisco Javier, 2008. "How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4159-4167, November.
- Zafirakis, D. & Kaldellis, J.K., 2009. "Economic evaluation of the dual mode CAES solution for increased wind energy contribution in autonomous island networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1958-1969, May.
- Shirley, Rebekah & Kammen, Daniel, 2013. "Renewable energy sector development in the Caribbean: Current trends and lessons from history," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 244-252.
- Enoch, Marcus P. & Warren, James P., 2008. "Automobile use within selected island states," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1208-1219, November.
- Rourke, Fergal O. & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Marine current energy devices: Current status and possible future applications in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1026-1036, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.