Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 16 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Razak, H. Abdul & Nursahida, M.A., 2011. "Life cycle cost analysis and payback period of lighting retrofit at the University of Malaya," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1125-1132, February.
- Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2010. "Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4617-4625, August.
- Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Zhang, Zhengguo, 2012. "Energy saving latent heat storage and environmental friendly humidity-controlled materials for indoor climate," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3136-3145.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Motasemi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2011. "Energy savings and cost-benefit analysis of using compression and absorption chillers for air conditioners in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1950-1960, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.