Energy policy and climate change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kentaka Aruga & Shunsuke Managi, 2013.
"Linkages among the US energy futures markets,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 36(1), pages 13-26.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Mizutani, Kunio, 2011. "The role of the thermally activated desiccant cooling technologies in the issue of energy and environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2095-2122, May.
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "The role of nuclear energy in long-term climate scenarios: An analysis with the World-TIMES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2296-2307, July.
- Verena L. Holzer, 2003. "Überblick über die Energiepolitik der Europäischen Union," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 57, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Satake, Akira & Mochida, Akashi & Takaki, Rie & Yoshie, Ryuichiro & Baba, Seizo, 2010. "Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 478-486, February.
- Rebecca Houghtaling, 2005. "Local impediments to realization of national policy: the role of stakeholders in siting wind projects," NEURUS papers neurusp97, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.