Optimizing the level of renewable electric R&D expenditures using real options analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2007. "U.S. energy research and development: Declining investment, increasing need, and the feasibility of expansion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 746-755, January.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008.
"Managing R&D risk in renewable energy,"
Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California
48726, Farm Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1058, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lee, Shun-Chung & Shih, Li-Hsing, 2011. "Enhancing renewable and sustainable energy development based on an options-based policy evaluation framework: Case study of wind energy technology in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2185-2198, June.
- Siddiqui, Afzal & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2010.
"How to proceed with competing alternative energy technologies: A real options analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 817-830, July.
- Siddiqui, Afzal & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2008. "How to Proceed with Competing Alternative Energy Technologies: a Real Options Analysis," MPRA Paper 15502, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Tseng, Chung-Li & Zhu, Wei & Dmitriev, Alexandre, 2009.
"Variable capacity utilization, ambient temperature shocks and generation asset valuation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 888-896, November.
- Chung-Li & Wei Zhu & Alexandre Dmitriev, 2009. "Variable Capacity Utilization, Ambient Temperature Shocks and Generation Asset Valuation," Discussion Papers 2009-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lee, Shun-Chung, 2011. "Using real option analysis for highly uncertain technology investments: The case of wind energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4443-4450.
- Menegaki, Angeliki, 2008. "Valuation for renewable energy: A comparative review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2422-2437, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.