Vehicle and fuel demand in Morocco
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 13 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danielis, Romeo, 1995. "Energy use for transport in Italy : Past trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 799-807, September.
- Birol, F. & Guerer, N., 1993. "Modelling the transport sector fuel demand for developng economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1163-1172, December.
- Sorrell, Steve, 1992. "Fuel efficiency in the UK vehicle stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 766-780, August.
- Jones, Donald W., 1991. "How urbanization affects energy-use in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 621-630, September.
- Kimuyu, Peter K., 1993. "Urbanization and consumption of petroleum products in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 403-407, April.
- Jayant Sathaye & Stephen Meyers, 1987. "Transport and Home Energy Use in Cities of the Developing Countries: A Review," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 85-104.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Jaume Roselló, 2011. "Tourism Induced Contribution to Diesel Oil and Gasoline Consumption," Working Papers 05-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Sa'ad, Suleiman, 2009. "An empirical analysis of petroleum demand for Indonesia: An application of the cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4391-4396, November.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2012. "A Dynamic Model for Road Gasoline and Diesel Consumption: An Application for Spanish Regions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 201-209.
- Akinboade, Oludele A. & Ziramba, Emmanuel & Kumo, Wolassa L., 2008. "The demand for gasoline in South Africa: An empirical analysis using co-integration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3222-3229, November.
- Neto, David, 2012. "Testing and estimating time-varying elasticities of Swiss gasoline demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1755-1762.
- Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 385-403, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.