Energy intensity, CO2 emissions and the environmental Kuznets curve. The Spanish case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebri, Maamar, 2009.
"La Zone Méditerranéenne Face à la Pollution de L’air : Une Investigation Econométrique
[The Mediterranean Zone in front of Air pollution: an Econometric Investigation]," MPRA Paper 32382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M. & Wu, Chih Cheng, 2008. "GHG emissions, GDP growth and the Kyoto Protocol: A revisit of Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 239-247, January.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Ewing, Bradley T., 2007. "Energy consumption, income, and carbon emissions in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 482-489, May.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Multivariate granger causality between CO2 Emissions, energy intensity, financial development and economic growth: evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 37774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- Ang, B. W. & Choi, Ki-Hong, 2002. "Boundary problem in carbon emission decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1201-1205, October.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad Adnan, Hye & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Economic Growth, Energy Consumption, Financial Development, International Trade and CO2 Emissions, in Indonesia,"
43272, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad, Adnan Hye & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2012. "Economic Growth, Energy Consumption, Financial Development, International Trade and CO2 Emissions in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 43294, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2012.
- Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2003. "Las propuestas para un impuesto europeo sobre el CO2 y sus potenciales implicaciones distributivas entre países," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 2, pages 5-24.
- Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2010.
"Energy efficiency: Economics and Policy,"
05-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Emilio Padilla & Jordi Roca, 2004. "The Proposals for a European Tax on CO 2 and Their Implications for Intercountry Distribution," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 273-295, March.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2013. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1014-1028.
- Emilio Padilla & Jordi Roca, 2002. "The proposals for a European tax on CO2 and their implications for intercountry," Working Papers wp0201, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Meng, Lei & Guo, Ju'e & Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zengkai, 2011. "China's regional CO2 emissions: Characteristics, inter-regional transfer and emission reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6136-6144, October.
- Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Shu-Hong, 2013. "Inflection point of environmental Kuznets curve in Mainland China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 14-20.
- Francisco Aguayo, 2010. "Stuck in the jam? CO2 emissions and energy intensity in Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2010-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Amin Yousefi-Sahzabi & Kyuro Sasaki & Hossein Yousefi & Yuichi Sugai, 2011. "CO 2 emission and economic growth of Iran," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2002. "Las propuestas para un impuesto europeo sobre el CO2 y sus potenciales distributivas entre países," Working Papers wp0201cast, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for Spain? Fresh evidence from old data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2696-2703.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.