Price caps and investment: long-run effects in the electric generation industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Bühler & Anton Burger & Robert Ferstl, 2008.
"The Investment Effects of Price Caps under Imperfect Competition: A Note,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008
2008-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Buehler, Stefan & Burger, Anton & Ferstl, Robert, 2010. "The investment effects of price caps under imperfect competition: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 92-94, February.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Savva, Nicos, 2009. "Investment under uncertainty with price ceilings in oligopolies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 507-524, February.
- Roques, F.A. & Savva , N.S., 2006. "Price Cap Regulation and Investment Incentives under Demand Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0636, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rego, Erik Eduardo, 2013. "Reserve price: Lessons learned from Brazilian electricity procurement auctions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 217-223.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "The role of regulatory governance in driving PPPs in electricity transmission and distribution in developing countries : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6121, The World Bank.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.