Understanding technology choice in electricity industries: a comparative study of France and Denmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blegaa, Sussanne & Josephsen, Lars & Meyer, Niels I. & Sorensen, Bent, 1977. "Alternative Danish energy planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 87-94, June.
- de Carmoy, Guy, 1982. "The new French energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 181-188, September.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012.
"Environmental Policies, Product Market Regulation and Innovation in Renewable Energy,"
2012.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Markard, Jochen & Petersen, Regula, 2009. "The offshore trend: Structural changes in the wind power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3545-3556, September.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik, 2011. "The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7422-7431.
- Pahle, Michael, 2010. "Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3431-3442, July.
- Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2006. "Innovation processes in large technical systems: Market liberalization as a driver for radical change?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 609-625, June.
- Lehtonen, Markku & Nye, Sheridan, 2009. "History of electricity network control and distributed generation in the UK and Western Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2338-2345, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.