Energy viability of photovoltaic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 14 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alsema, Erik, 1998. "Energy requirements of thin-film solar cell modules--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-415, December.
- Chiabrando, Roberto & Fabrizio, Enrico & Garnero, Gabriele, 2009. "The territorial and landscape impacts of photovoltaic systems: Definition of impacts and assessment of the glare risk," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2441-2451, December.
- SantillÃ¡n Soto, NÃ©stor & GarcÃa Cueto, O. Rafael & Ojeda BenÃtez, Sara & Lambert Arista, Alejandro Adolfo, 2014. "Photovoltaic low power systems and their environmental impact:Yuma, Arizona, U.S.A. case study and projections for Mexicali, Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-177.
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2007. "Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3316-3326, June.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Sumper, Andreas & Robledo-GarcÃa, Mercedes & VillafÃ¡fila-Robles, Roberto & Bergas-JanÃ©, Joan & AndrÃ©s-PeirÃ³, Juan, 2011. "Life-cycle assessment of a photovoltaic system in Catalonia (Spain)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3888-3896.
- Abbes, Dhaker & Martinez, AndrÃ© & Champenois, GÃ©rard, 2014. "Life cycle cost, embodied energy and loss of power supply probability for the optimal design of hybrid power systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 46-62.
- McManus, A. & Gaterell, M.R. & Coates, L.E., 2010. "The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2013-2019, April.
- Seng, Lim Yun & Lalchand, G. & Sow Lin, Gladys Mak, 2008. "Economical, environmental and technical analysis of building integrated photovoltaic systems in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2130-2142, June.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & De Cleyn, Sven & Lizin, Sebastien & Adam, Jean-Franois, 2010. "An economic evaluation of photovoltaic grid connected systems (PVGCS) in Flanders for companies: a generic model," Working Papers, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management 2010/16, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Nawaz, I. & Tiwari, G.N., 2006. "Embodied energy analysis of photovoltaic (PV) system based on macro- and micro-level," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3144-3152, November.
- Jure Margeta & Zvonimir Glasnovic, 2011. "Hybrid RES-HEP Systems Development," Water Resources Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(9), pages 2219-2239, July.
- Tiwari, Arvind & Barnwal, P. & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S., 2009. "Energy metrics analysis of hybrid - photovoltaic (PV) modules," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2615-2625, December.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.