Energy viability of photovoltaic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 14 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alsema, Erik, 1998. "Energy requirements of thin-film solar cell modules--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-415, December.
- Santillán Soto, Néstor & García Cueto, O. Rafael & Ojeda Benítez, Sara & Lambert Arista, Alejandro Adolfo, 2014. "Photovoltaic low power systems and their environmental impact:Yuma, Arizona, U.S.A. case study and projections for Mexicali, Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-177.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- Abbes, Dhaker & Martinez, André & Champenois, Gérard, 2014. "Life cycle cost, embodied energy and loss of power supply probability for the optimal design of hybrid power systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 46-62.
- Chiabrando, Roberto & Fabrizio, Enrico & Garnero, Gabriele, 2009. "The territorial and landscape impacts of photovoltaic systems: Definition of impacts and assessment of the glare risk," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2441-2451, December.
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Seng, Lim Yun & Lalchand, G. & Sow Lin, Gladys Mak, 2008. "Economical, environmental and technical analysis of building integrated photovoltaic systems in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2130-2142, June.
- Tiwari, Arvind & Barnwal, P. & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S., 2009. "Energy metrics analysis of hybrid - photovoltaic (PV) modules," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2615-2625, December.
- Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2007. "Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3316-3326, June.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & De Cleyn, Sven & Lizin, Sebastien & Adam, Jean-Franois, 2010. "An economic evaluation of photovoltaic grid connected systems (PVGCS) in Flanders for companies: a generic model," Working Papers 2010/16, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- McManus, A. & Gaterell, M.R. & Coates, L.E., 2010. "The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2013-2019, April.
- Sumper, Andreas & Robledo-García, Mercedes & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto & Bergas-Jané, Joan & Andrés-Peiró, Juan, 2011. "Life-cycle assessment of a photovoltaic system in Catalonia (Spain)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3888-3896.
- Nawaz, I. & Tiwari, G.N., 2006. "Embodied energy analysis of photovoltaic (PV) system based on macro- and micro-level," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3144-3152, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.