Regulatory reform in the Spanish electricity industry: a missed opportunity for competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michaels, Robert J., 1994. "Unused and useless: The strange economics of stranded investment," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(8), pages 12-22, October.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kahn, Edward, 1996. "The electricity industry in Spain," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 46-55, March.
- Green, Richard J, 1996. "Increasing Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 205-16, June.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Cearley, Reed & McKinzie, Lance, 1995. "The economics of stranded investment--a two-way street," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(9), pages 16-23, November.
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Competition and Regulation in Vertically Related Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Machado, Matilde Pinto, 2004.
"Bilateral Market Power and Vertical Integration in the Spanish Electricity Spot Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn & Matilde Machado, 2004. "Bilateral Market Power And Vertical Integration In The Spanish Electricity Spot Market," Working Papers wp2004_0414, CEMFI.
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe, 2006. "How Market Fragmentation Can Facilitate Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 5948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mª Dolores Furió Ortega & Julio Lucia López, . "Congestion management rules and trading strategies," Studies on the Spanish Economy 222, FEDEA.
- Pablo Arocena, 2004. "Privatisation Policy in Spain: Stuck Between Liberalisation and the Protection of Nationals’ Interests," CESifo Working Paper Series 1187, CESifo Group Munich.
- Furió, Dolores & Lucia, Julio J., 2009. "Congestion management rules and trading strategies in the Spanish electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 48-60, January.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002.
"Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market,"
0212001, EconWPA, revised 31 Aug 2003.
- Fabra, Natalia & Toro, Juan, 2005. "Price wars and collusion in the Spanish electricity market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 155-181, April.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2001. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Juan Toro & Natalia Fabra, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economics Series Working Papers 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Asquer, Alberto, 2011. "Liberalization and regulatory reform of network industries: A comparative analysis of Italian public utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-184.
- Arocena, Pablo, 2008. "Cost and quality gains from diversification and vertical integration in the electricity industry: A DEA approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Arocena, Pablo & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2002. "Generating efficiency: economic and environmental regulation of public and private electricity generators in Spain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-69, January.
- Leticia Blázquez Gómez & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2008. "Multi-Output compensation system in electricity distribution: the case of Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 185(2), pages 115-148, July.
- Arocena, Pablo, 2001. "The Reform of the Utilities Sector in Spain," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.