The alcohol program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre & Pereira, André Santos & Simões, André Felipe, 2011. "Biofuels and Sustainable Energy Development in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1026-1036, June.
- Christopher Zegras, P., 2007. "As if Kyoto mattered: The clean development mechanism and transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5136-5150, October.
- Alonso-Pippo, Walfrido & Luengo, Carlos A. & Koehlinger, John & Garzone, Pietro & Cornacchia, Giacinto, 2008. "Sugarcane energy use: The Cuban case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2163-2181, June.
- Mathews, John, 2007. "Seven steps to curb global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4247-4259, August.
- Goldemberg, Jose & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Lucon, Oswaldo, 2004. "How adequate policies can push renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1141-1146, June.
- Santos, Omar Inacio Benedetti & Rathmann, Regis, 2009. "Identification and analysis of local and regional impacts from the introduction of biodiesel production in the state of Piauí," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4011-4020, October.
- Walter, Arnaldo & Dolzan, Paulo & Quilodrán, Oscar & de Oliveira, Janaína G. & da Silva, Cinthia & Piacente, Fabrício & Segerstedt, Anna, 2011. "Sustainability assessment of bio-ethanol production in Brazil considering land use change, GHG emissions and socio-economic aspects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5703-5716, October.
- Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto & Delgado, Fernanda, 2007. "Can one say ethanol is a real threat to gasoline?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5411-5421, November.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2003.
"Implications Of A Carbon Based Energy Tax For U.S. Agriculture,"
FNU-17, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2003.
- Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2005. "Implications of a Carbon-Based Energy Tax for U.S. Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- de Souza, Raquel R. & Schaeffer, Roberto & Meira, Irineu, 2011. "Can new legislation in importing countries represent new barriers to the development of an international ethanol market?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3154-3162, June.
- Ralph Sims, 2003. "Bioenergy to mitigate for climate change and meet the needs of society, the economy and the environment," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 349-370, December.
- Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa, 2011. "The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 156-166, January.
- Niven, Robert K., 2005. "Ethanol in gasoline: environmental impacts and sustainability review article," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 535-555, December.
- Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2009. "Are biofuels a feasible option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-14, January.
- Crago, Christine L. & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber, 2010. "Competitiveness of Brazilian sugarcane ethanol compared to US corn ethanol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7404-7415, November.
- Jos#X00C9; Moreira, 2006. "Global Biomass Energy Potential," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 313-333, March.
- Goldemberg, José & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2008. "The sustainability of ethanol production from sugarcane," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2086-2097, June.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2006. "Limits to leapfrogging in energy technologies? Evidence from the Chinese automobile industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 383-394, March.
- Thomas, Valerie & Kwong, Andrew, 2001. "Ethanol as a lead replacement: phasing out leaded gasoline in Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1133-1143, November.
- Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli, 2010. "Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3586-3597, July.
- Scaramucci, Jose A. & Perin, Clovis & Pulino, Petronio & Bordoni, Orlando F.J.G. & da Cunha, Marcelo P. & Cortez, Luis A.B., 2006. "Energy from sugarcane bagasse under electricity rationing in Brazil: a computable general equilibrium model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 986-992, June.
- Puppim de Oliveira, J. A., 2002. "The policymaking process for creating competitive assets for the use of biomass energy: the Brazilian alcohol programme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 129-140.
- Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2008. "Role of energy policy in renewable energy accomplishment: The case of second-generation bioethanol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3360-3365, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.