Supply- and demand-side effects of carbon tax in the Indonesian power sector: an integrated resource planning analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haugland, Torleif & Olsen, Oystein & Roland, Kjell, 1992. "Stabilizing CO2 emissions Are carbon taxes a viable option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-419, May.
- Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Cuelenaere, Rob & Turkenburg, Wim, 1993. "The cost effectiveness of CO2 emission reduction achieved by energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 656-667, June.
- Agostini, Paola & Botteon, Michele & Carraro, Carlo, 1992. "A carbon tax to reduce CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 279-290, October.
- Andersson, Roland & Bohman, Mats, 1985. "Short- and long-run marginal cost pricing : On their alleged equivalence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 279-288, October.
- Shrestha, Ram M & Shrestha, Rabin & Bhattacharya, S C, 1998. "Environmental and electricity planning implications of carbon tax and technological constraints in a developing country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 527-533, June.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K., 2009. "Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4345-4363, November.
- Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy, 2010. "Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3527-3536, July.
- Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang, 2010. "Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6391-6397, November.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Expanding electricity capacity in Thailand to meet the twin challenges of supply security and environmental protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2265-2278, June.
- Shree Shakya & S. Kumar & Ram Shrestha, 2012. "Co-benefits of a carbon tax in Nepal," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.