Grandfathering and coal plant emissions: the cost of cleaning up the Clean Air Act
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zodrow, George R., 1992. "Grandfather rules and the theory of optimal tax reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 163-190, November.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992.
" Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 525-41.
- Louis Kaplow, 1993. "Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action," NBER Working Papers 3006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biewald, Bruce, 1997. "Competition and clean air: the operating economics of electricity generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 41-45.
- Maloney, Michael T & McCormick, Robert E, 1982. "A Positive Theory of Environmental Quality Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 99-123, April.
- Ackerman, Frank & Moomaw, William, 1997. "SO2 emissions trading: does it work?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(7), pages 61-66.
- Cohan, Daniel S. & Douglass, Catherine, 2011. "Potential emissions reductions from grandfathered coal power plants in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4816-4822, September.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2002.
"Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading – A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 317-342, April.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading - A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for household preferences in emission trading-A contribution to the climate policy debate," Economics working papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M., 2009. "GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2696-2707, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.