Price of power in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carstairs, Jamie & Ehrhardt, David, 1995. "Financial structure in the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 981-990, November.
- Dunkerley, Joy, 1995. "Financing the energy sector in developing countries : Context and overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 929-939, November.
- G. Alan Comnes & Edward P. Kahn & Tim N. Belden, 1996. "The Performance of the U.S. Market for Independent Electricity Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 23-39.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00366276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Chris Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "An Economic Evaluation of Small-scale Distributed Electricity Generation Technologies," Others 0401001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.