Carbon dioxide emissions in OECD service sectors: the critical role of electricity use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 15 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mortimer, N. D. & Ashley, A. & Elsayed, M. & Kelly, M. D. & Rix, J. H. R., 1999. "Developing a database of energy use in the UK non-domestic building stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 451-468, August.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés & Silveira, Semida, 2012. "Analysis of energy use and CO2 emission in service industries: Evidence from Sweden," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5285-5294.
- Mairet, Nicolas & Decellas, Fabrice, 2009. "Determinants of energy demand in the French service sector: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2734-2744, July.
- Davis, W. Bart & Sanstad, Alan H. & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2003. "Contributions of weather and fuel mix to recent declines in US energy and carbon intensity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 375-396, July.
- Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee, 2001. "Disaggregated analysis of US energy consumption in the 1990s: evidence of the effects of the internet and rapid economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 1335-1356, December.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés, 2013. "An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 120-130.
- Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W., 2013. "Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 313-329.
- Schipper, Lee & Murtishaw, Scott & Khrushch, Marta & Ting, Michael & Karbuz, Sohbet & Unander, Fridtjof, 2001. "Carbon emissions from manufacturing energy use in 13 IEA countries: long-term trends through 1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 667-688, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.