Energy efficiency in China: accomplishments and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 11 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Jiang, 2007. "Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 916-924, February.
- Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2000. "Decoupling China's Carbon Emissions Increase from Economic Growth: An Economic Analysis and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-752, April.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008.
"China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2008. "China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2167-2183, September.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632, March.
- Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn, 2010. "Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6439-6452, November.
- Rock, Michael T. & Toman, Michael & Cui, Yuanshang & Jiang, Kejun & Song, Yun & Wang, Yanjia, 2013. "Technological learning, energy efficiency, and CO2 emissions in China's energy intensive industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6492, The World Bank.
- Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong, 2010. "Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3684-3690, July.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1999. "Towards a sustainable development of the chinese economy: Accomplishments and challenges in limiting greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 14258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Jiefeng & Bai, Zhipeng & Chang, Victor W.C. & Ding, Xiao, 2011. "Balancing BEC and IAQ in civil buildings during rapid urbanization in China: Regulation, interplay and collaboration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5778-5790, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 587-614, December.
- Hua, Tian & Yitai, Ma & Minxia, Li & Chuntao, Liu & Li, Zhao, 2010. "The status and development trend of the water chiller energy efficiency standard in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7497-7503, November.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2008. "Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1263-1278, May.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Vennemo, Haakon, 2011. "The energy intensity target in China's 11th Five-Year Plan period--Local implementation and achievements in Shanxi Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4115-4124, July.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Hu, Yong & Jefferson, Gary & Rock, Michael & Toman, Michael, 2013. "Factors influencing energy intensity in four Chinese industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6551, The World Bank.
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.