Energy efficiency in China: accomplishments and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 11 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Jin-ping, 1993. "Industry energy use and structural change : A case study of The People's Republic of China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 131-136, April.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee & Khrushch, Marta, 1997. "Comparison of six decomposition methods: application to aggregate energy intensity for manufacturing in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 375-390, July.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Levine, Mark D., 1994. "Changing energy intensity in Chinese industry : The relatively importance of structural shift and intensity change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 239-255, March.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Lin, Jiang, 2007. "Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 916-924, February.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009.
"China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution,"
09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2008. "China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2167-2183, September.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Zhao, Yue & Ke, Jing & Ni, Chun Chun & McNeil, Michael & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Li, Qiqiang, 2014. "A comparative study of energy consumption and efficiency of Japanese and Chinese manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 45-56.
- Rock, Michael T. & Toman, Michael & Cui, Yuanshang & Jiang, Kejun & Song, Yun & Wang, Yanjia, 2013. "Technological learning, energy efficiency, and CO2 emissions in China's energy intensive industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6492, The World Bank.
- Yang, Ming, 2006. "Energy efficiency policy impact in India: case study of investment in industrial energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3104-3114, November.
- Zhang, Jiefeng & Bai, Zhipeng & Chang, Victor W.C. & Ding, Xiao, 2011. "Balancing BEC and IAQ in civil buildings during rapid urbanization in China: Regulation, interplay and collaboration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5778-5790, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 587-614, December.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632, October.
- Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong, 2010. "Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3684-3690, July.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1999. "Towards a sustainable development of the chinese economy: Accomplishments and challenges in limiting greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 14258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Vennemo, Haakon, 2011. "The energy intensity target in China's 11th Five-Year Plan period--Local implementation and achievements in Shanxi Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4115-4124, July.
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Hu, Yong & Jefferson, Gary & Rock, Michael & Toman, Michael, 2013. "Factors influencing energy intensity in four Chinese industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6551, The World Bank.
- Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn, 2010. "Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6439-6452, November.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2008. "Modeling and forecasting energy consumption in China: Implications for Chinese energy demand and imports in 2020," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1263-1278, May.
- Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2000. "Decoupling China's Carbon Emissions Increase from Economic Growth: An Economic Analysis and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-752, April.
- Hua, Tian & Yitai, Ma & Minxia, Li & Chuntao, Liu & Li, Zhao, 2010. "The status and development trend of the water chiller energy efficiency standard in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7497-7503, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.